Thursday 10 February 2011

Feeling the Love!

I want to say a big thank you to Karen at Stamprr for giving me a Love Blog award. I am honoured.



The idea of the award is to bring unknown good blogs to the attention of the crafters world. So we ask you not to blog those who have more than 3000 followers.


If you have been tagged and want to participate, create a post where you display the logo.

Blog the person's link that gave you the award and then choose 3 - 5 blogs which you also link to in the post. Then inform each blogger they have been tagged. Spread the love!


My awards go to :

Netty's Craftings

Zoe at This Little Place

Dezinaworld

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you so much for thinking of me for this award. I feel really special and I am happy to be chosen for the award. I can't display on the dezina blog but is it ok to take it and put it on one of my other blogs please ?
thanks again
June xxxx

Netty said...

Thank you Sparkly Fairy that is so kind of you. Annette x

Candy C said...

Congratulations to Netty! She's a dear! We started following each other's blog recently! She' amazing and always such an inspiring, positive influence! Way to go!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!