Sunday 20 February 2011

Steampunk ATCs


The last couple of weeks have been a bit of a nightmare with both my son and I a bit under the weather so I've got a bit behind on the blogging and crafting - so apologies to all my followers!


So today is a day of catch up, firstly here are my three ATCs for the Stampman Swap, which this month is Steampunk. Its something I hadn't tried before, so I raided my Dad's old meccano box for cogs and metal.


One is stamped with a Crafty Individuals stamp, Craft Stamper clock image and cogs added. The second one I used the petroleum jelly technique on. I stamped the image first, rubbed on the jelly and then painted over with gold acrylic paint. I then rubbed of the jelly to reveal the under layer. By the third ATC I was struggling a bit for ideas but I think its ok.

4 comments:

Candy C said...

I LOVE these ATCs. They are so awesome! LOVE LOVE LOVE all of the elements and how you've laid them out on the cards. Love your work!

Terry said...

Love all the details in your ATC's! Amazing creations!

Anita Wells said...

Love that you raided your Dad's meccano, brilliant idea and brilliant ATCs. Anita x

The Dolphin Inn said...

Gorgeous ATC"s - hope I get one in the swap, love your style, thanks for sharing xxx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!