Saturday 5 February 2011

What's been happening this week?

Just one more day to go before I draw the blog candy,don't forget to enter if you haven't already. I've been really busy this week altering a matchbox and making romantic cards for challenges. I hope to have pictures of these very soon.
Over at Jen's Inspirations she is also giving away some great Candy to celebrate her 50th birthday, and her blog has some great fabric inspirations.

I bought .........the fantastic book Teach Yourself Visually Collage and Altered Arts by Roni Johnson which is an amazing book. She is also running a charm swap at the moment.

I found......a great website for vintage images at FromThe CraftRoom.com

Anyway I'm off to finish a corsage as instructed in Crafts Beautiful this month.

Good luck with the Candy draw!

3 comments:

crafty creations said...

Tis my favourite craft book too !!! x Hilda

Netty said...

Thank you for the info. Book sounds great am looking forward to seeing what you are inspired to create from it. Annette x

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma, i will check out the links in a moment. thanks so much. Ohhhh and cant wait for the candy draw
Hugs June xxxxx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!