Wednesday 13 July 2016

Flowers and Lace

Are your ready for another challenge? This week at Crafting By Designs we are looking for projects that use Flowers and / or Lace.

Our sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine

I decided not to use a digital image this time but to do something a bit different - embossing onto dark card.



I used a stamp from the Folk Floral range by Docrafts. I stamped it with Perfect Medium before using White Super Fine Embossing Powder by WOW!Embossing Powder.

I had run out of stick on pearls so I used Liquid Pearls to create mine. 

The piece was mounted onto white then a blue card. I then die cut some flourishes in white card to decorate the corners.  

I have to say I was so pleased with this and hope mine and the rest of the Design Team provides some inspiration for your projects.

Come and join in!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

WOW Embossing Powder - Anything Goes with Embossing Powder
Penny Black and More - Anything Goes with a Stamp




3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card I love the lacy heart. Take care. Hugs Jackie

~*~Patty S said...

Your black and white card is so elegant.
I salute you also for being brave enough to white emboss on dark paper!
Really lovely.
oxo

Whisper said...

Simply classy and elegant, thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!