Wednesday 20 July 2016

Getting Ready for Christmas

At Crafting By Designs its that time of the month when once again we invite you to Get Ready for Christmas.

Our sponsor this week is Beccy's Place


I chose to use The Christmas Star Cottage digital stamp.


I used Promarkers to colour in the cottage and glitter on the star. I die cut the image using a Spellbinders Scalloped Circle Die. To finish I added the ribbon, sentiment and floral embellishments. 


Its the perfect excuse to get those cards ready for Christmas and join in our challenge at the same time!


Challenges I am entering :

Challenge Up Your Life - Christmas in July
Hiding In My Craft Room -  Christmas in July
My Time To Craft - Christmas in July










3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cottage image! Love all the glitter and embellishments too! Thank you for joining Hiding In My Craft Room this week!

LauraEva said...

Such a great card---thank you for joining us over on the HIMCR blog!

Manuela said...

You created a really lovely card! I like the colour-scheme! Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!