Friday 8 July 2016

Anything Goes with a Die

Where does the year go? I am already on my second challenge at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With a Die.


We have had the most amazing amount of entries so I can't wait to see what you come up with this month.

Here is my Design Team Card, perfect as the end of term is in sight!


I used the Clearly Besotted Stamp Set Apple A Day and matching die. The stamping was done using Distress Ink.

I know what to send to my son's teachers this year!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar - Punches or Dies







5 comments:

laurie said...

Such a sweet card, and a true sentiment!!!

Helen Gullett said...

What a fabulous and sweet card for teacher. Love it!

Chris said...

Fabulous CAS card! Someone's teacher is going to love this! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Patti said...

Super sweet! and never was there a truer sentiment!

Patti

Catchy Sketch said...

Love these apples and sentiment is so nice!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!