Wednesday 6 July 2016

Black and White at Crafting By Designs

This week at Crafting By Designs we are looking for black and white creations.  Our sponsors our :


The prize is a choice of three digi stamps.

I chose to use the Garden Fairy for my card.


I printed the image onto card and used a fineliner to give it a zentangled look. The flowers were made using an XCUT die with black and white paper.  The sentiment was stamped and diecut before being edged in Black Soot Distress ink. To make the card stand out I edged the whole piece with the Distress Ink before mounting onto card.

I hope to see all your creations too!

I am entering the following challenges:

Get Creative Challenges - Black and White
Crafters Cafe - Things with wings





1 comment:

Greta said...

Artistic & beautiful!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!