Sunday 14 May 2017

Down on The Farm

I have finally managed to get round to using this brilliant set of stamps from HobbyArt.






I created the background using watercolour paints on watercolour card. The animals were stamped on to watercolour card with archival ink before painting and cutting out. I added the flowers and the bee and used simple brush strokes to add the greenery.

I love them!! and I hope you do too.

Challenges I am entering:
Seize The Birthday - Birthday + Creatures/Animals
Crafty Cardmakers- Add a sentiment







7 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic card and colouring Emma

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

June/DT

Annemi said...

Theese cards are great. Love them. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Jac’s Playground said...

A fantastic trio of cards and great background you created for them, thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers x

Sally Dodger said...

Three stunning cards, I love how you have water coloured your images. Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Cardmakers. Sally.x.

Nancy said...

These are all terrific Emma! They look like a set you would find in your favorite store! Well done! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Seize the Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Wow, they are adorable!! I love your coloring - everything makes it look like you just sketched and colored and even wrote the sentiment yourself! Excellent execution! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
xx Ashwini

Anonymous said...

These are so cute!!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!