Thursday 4 January 2018

Happy New Year!

First of all Happy New Year to you all! As usual the festive season went far too quickly, but it was lovely to have some downtime with the family.

One thing I always insist on is my son writing his thank you cards to family after receiving presents. My grandma of 97 still remembers to send out money to all her Great Grandchildren!.

I decided to make this card for her as being in a nursing home she loves to receive mail.


I used a fabulous set which came with Creative Stamping magazine to make the card. 

I stamped the bear, cut him out and fixed with foam pads. I did the same with the present and his scarf.  The bunting was from a set in my stash wish I added alpha stamps to.

I can't wait to get back to crafting again after the festive break and discover some new techniques!

Challenges I am entering are :
Simon Says Wednesday - Something New (used new stamp set)
Unicorn Challenge - Anything Goes
Always Fun Challenges - Something New







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh this a beautiful thank you card. Love the design and super polar bear. Thank you for sharing with us at Unicorn and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Jo Nevill said...

What a great card, love your polar bear !Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge the week and Happy New Year ! Jo x

Misty Elam said...

This card is adorable!! I love the images. I bet your Grandma loved it too. Thanks for joining us at the Always Fun Challenges blog. Hope to see you there again soon ~
Misty DT member

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!