Saturday 16 December 2017

Penguins In Love

At last my cardmaking orders have slowed down and I can concentrate on my own Christmas makings! My son finished school yesterday and the festive spirit is in full supply!

I wanted to share a card I made for me parents using a free die from Papercraft Essentials Magazine.


I die cut the penguins, heart and foliage using the free dies and the words I made using my Cricut Machine. My parents loved it!

Cardmaking Challenges I am entering:

Winter Wonderland - Anything Christmas










2 comments:

maria f. said...

That's really sweet and perfect for parents!

CraftyLyn said...

Thanks for joining us here at winter wonderland,for the last challenge of the year,love the image of the penguins.lots of luck Lyn DT.

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!