Saturday 20 January 2018

A week of Birthdays

I hope you have all survived the horrible weather we have been having both in the UK - rain, wind and lots of snow in the North!

This week in our family is a birthday week for my Dad will be celebrating his 70th birthday! and my brothers birthday is 2 days later. I will share the cards I have made later this week.

For today I thought I would share one of my cards I made with the Pawsome Waffle Flower stamp set.


It was a set I bought sometime ago and only just opened it!! I stamped various elements and coloured them using ProMarkers.

I hope your week is Pawsome too!

Challenges I am entering:

My Time To Craft - Something New (new stamp set)
Just Add Ink - Something New (new stamp set)
Craftaholics R Us - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes







6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

Anonymous said...

LOL that's a very cute card. Looks to me like two Dogs are ready to party and one's not so sure. Really made me smile Chantell Just Add Ink

Cazro said...

Your card is so cute and sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at MTTC. Caz DT

Nikki Spencer said...

So cute! Your canine party design is adorable Emma! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Your card is totally adorbs! I'm obsessed with all things dog so I really need to get that stamp set! Thank you for joining us this week at Craftaholics R Us!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs
Craftaholics R Us Design Team

Patrice said...

I'm playing catch up after holidays....awwww your card is so sweet & fun. Thanks for joining the fun of sharing something new over at Just Add Ink x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!