Tuesday 11 June 2013

Beside The Seaside

Its probably not the best place to be today on the South Coast as its raining! Is that summer gone? Anyway staying on a seaside theme I have created this card to enter this week's Docrafts Challenge.


I used a Michael Powell Beach Hut stamp for the main image, coloured in with Promarkers and decoupaged. The papers are from the new Docrafts Seaside Collection which I used to make the bunting as well. I finished off with a greeting "Wish You Were Here". I have to say I love it!

Other challenges I am entering :
Crafting Musketeers - Use a stamped image
Make It Monday - Anything Goes






7 comments:

Netty said...

terrific seaside card Sparkly Fairy.
Annette x

Brenda Brown said...

Such a pretty card Emma, love those beach huts. I'm at the IoW Festival at the weekend so I hope it cheers up by then
hugs {brenda} x0x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, I love seaside themed cards! Great colours too. Have popped over from MIM. xxx

Joey said...

Fantastic card, I love the bunting. Popped in from mim. Joey xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the feel of this card. Chris xxx

Fran said...

Lovely card , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

Nicole Bretherick said...

Hey there Emma!! love your design!! such pretty little bunting.... wish it looked like this out side my window lol thank you for entering our challenge over at the "Crafting Musketeers!! Nicole DT xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!