Sunday 9 June 2013

Seaside Twinchie

What a lovely warm weekend we've had in the South of England today. Have also been reading up on patchwork today and hope to make inroads into a quilt very soon. I'm not very experienced at quilting but the heart is willing!

I made another little Twinchie this week for Show Us Your Twinchies Challenge which has the theme of the seaside.



I used a combination of stamps on a background coloured with Promarkers. I added sand Flowersoft and cut out bunting to finish. I think I might make some cards for my Etsy store like this!


5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wonderful seaside twinchie, love the sand and the bunting, thank you for joining the challenge this month.

Sylv xx
Show Us Your Twinchies DT

Netty said...

Hi Sparkly Fairy, I love your seaside twinchie, you have created a fab scene. Annette x

Unknown said...

Like this a lot. Great little collage, love the seagull. Chris xxx

Clare Lloyd said...

fab twinchie!

Julia said...

The flowersoft sand is a really good idea. Very nice seaside twinchie.

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!