Tuesday 18 June 2013

For Dad

Now that Father's Day has been and gone I can share my card I made for my Dad. I was inspired to make it by the Stash Raiders article in Quick Cards Magazine. It was a great way to use all the different odd fonts I have kept in my crafty stash!


I am entering this into the following challenges :
Lexi's Creations - Father's Day / Male Birthday 
Dream Valley Challenges - Father's Day / Male
Crafter's Cafe Challenge - Father of for a Male


Also had a great boost this morning. As a stall holder on The Supermums Craft Fair, my Thank You Card was pinned onto Pinterest. This morning I was so excited to see that Hobbycraft had repinned it in their own Thank You Teacher Board :)








7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

A beautiful design Emma and a great way to use up those fonts. Love your Pinterest card too. It deserves to be pinned.
Thank you the IoW was great, cold but dry lol.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Basslady said...

your card is totally clever and cool!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi (GD this week on lexi's creations challenge)

Blossom Cards said...

what a cute card thanks for sharing with LEXIS CREATIONS this week happy crafting to you Rachel DT http://blossomcards.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

A fab card, simple but so effective. Chris xxx

Susie said...

What a brilliantly effective card - I must try it! Thanks for joining our Father's Day / Male Theme challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

My Creative House said...

A very beautiful card you have made for father day Emma.
Anni

melsanford said...

I love your male card - such a fab idea! And I love your thank you card too :-) Thank you for joining our challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!