Monday 6 August 2018

As Seen in Craft Stamper

Its been a while since I've blogged as we have been enjoying our annual holiday in Jersey, Channel Islands. Its a beautiful island and one we have returned to for the past 4 years.

St Ouens Bay
Pleimont Bay
                           













Even more exciting is seeing my work in Craft Stamper Magazine! I was delighted to have my work chosen for the Ready,Set Stamp feature.


I used a new set of shell stamps from Woodware and an embossing folder from my stash. I inked the background using Distress Inks. Having arranged the stamped elements are used Imagination Crafts Art Stones for texture. For more information pick up a copy of the magazine for more details.

Just Us Girls - Beach







No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!