Wednesday 9 August 2017

In the water

As well as my tag being inspired by the sea, we certainly are in the water in the South of England. It is miserable!

This week at Go Tag Thursday the theme is the letter "S". So I chose to use a stamp set by Sheena Douglass and Creative Stamping Magazine. I used the fabulous Distress Oxides for the background, before stamping the sentiment and the seahorse. I used mica paints to add some shimmer to the seashorse too. The anchor and shells I die cut using various dies. I then went to town with Ultra thick Embossing Powder, Thick White Enamel powder and sequins for a shimmering sea like finish.


Close up of the detail


Hopefully next time I post we may be basking in sunshine!!

Other Challenges I am entering:
Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
Country View Craft - Blues and Greens





5 comments:

Sandra Wright. said...

Such a delightful Tag,the colour choice and embellishing is is gorgeous..
Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge at Go Tag Thursday..x

Jane said...

HI Emma what a lovely tag to cheer us up after such a dismal day. It's such a pretty under the sea scene and perfect for our blue and green challenge over at Country View. Thanks for joining in with the fun xx

sarascloset said...

This is a beautiful undersea tag!

Corrie Herriman said...

Nice ! Thanks for participating in my challenge over at Country View Challenges this week ! Corrie x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

A Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge :)

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!