Wednesday 12 July 2017

In the garden

We've had a few good days of sunshine here on the South Coast of England and now a few days of rain. The garden really needed it!


Coincidentally the theme at Go Tag Thursday this week is In The Garden. So I made this tag.

I painted a piece of card die cut into a tag shape with Pebeo Dyna Paints. The fence I cut on my Cricut machine before running it through a wood effect embossing folder. I used Distress Ink to highlight the pattern.

The butterfly, dragonfly and flowers are new from That's Crafty. There is a whole selection of chipboard flowers and insects. I painted them with paint and Distress Inks.

The leaves and flower in the foreground I stamped using a set from WOW! Embossing Powder. I had great fun creating this!

Other challenges I am entering are:
An Inky Mess - Anything Mixed Media
Country View Challenges - Things With Wings




2 comments:

Sue said...

This is so pretty, the perfect Summer tag. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and enjoy your weekend. Sue xx

Evelyn Walter said...

What a lovely tag! Wonderful colours are there!
Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges!
xx Evelyn

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!