Friday 12 December 2014

Merry ChristMouse!

I can't believe its such a long time since I blogged - things are really busy with the run up to Christmas. Now all the craft fayres are done I have had time to start decking the halls.


The card I am sharing with you today is one I made using my Cricut Explore. It has been a best seller at Craft Fayres. I cut the mouse and before adding it to the card blank covered a torn piece of paper, sprayed with Silver Sparkle, to the bottom to look like snow.  I then die cut the snowflakes and added the fun sentiment.


I hope this makes you smile!

Challenges I am entering :

Brown Sugar Challenge - Red, White and Green
That's Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafters Cafe - Christmas
Crafty Creations - Die Cuts
Cardz 4 Guys - Winter Critters




8 comments:

Julie B said...

I still have to put up my tree, yours looks fab as does your little mouse.
He is perfect for the challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz this week. :)

Cazro said...

Such a cute card, thanks for sharing with us at Crdz 4 Guyz. Caz

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly made card and love the image and goodies added. Thanks so much for entering in our Christmas challenge at CC&CC with this cute mouse.
Hope to see you in our next challenge. Cheers, aNNie {Chocolate Coffee and Cards DT Member}

Barb said...

This is so charming and that adorable mouse, loving this one Thanks for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar Challenge. Barb.

Heather said...

Such a cute little mouse. Love the white snowflakes on the white background. Perfect. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Crafty Creations.

Monica taylor said...

Ahh, such a sweet card.
Thanks for playing in our challenge!

♥ Monica
DT Member for Crafter's Cafe Challenge!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Barb said...

What a lovely charming CAS card with a great design. Thanks for sharing with us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb.

Joanne said...

Such a cute card, love that little mouse! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC. Happy Holidays! Joanne

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!