Saturday 29 April 2017

Magical Mystery Tour

I am really enjoying art journaling at the moment and decided to be brave and enter an art journaling challenge!

The theme at Art Journal Journey is Magical Mystery Tour.




I decided to choose one of my favourite places - Venice. The background is printed from Serif Daisytrail which was a mixed blessing because as I added water it bled! However it added to the watery feel of the page. I used a rubber stamp I have for the main scene and a script border stamp for the text.

It was also my first go at using Texture Paste which because of the thinness of the paper was a bit of a disaster! I managed to cover it with some white acrylic. The square images are from a Crafty Individuals pad and I edged them with Brass WOW! Embossing Powder.

I hope you get a little inspired by my art journal!



3 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

What a fantastic Venice page - just beautiful!
Great to meet you at Art Journal Journey!
Thanks for joining us! I wish you a happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

You have succeeded in presenting the magical journey of Venice!
Beautiful and romantic your journal
Happy Weekend
Elke

hazel said...

I'm glad you were brave and entered the challenge as your page is beautiful. Venice is one of the places I have on my bucket list.
xxx Hazel.

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!