Wednesday 24 May 2017

Back to Black

Well its finally like summer here in the South Coast of England. We are expecting 30 degrees this weekend!!.

I took my artwork outside to photo and am a bit disappointed with the picture. In real life I'm pleased how it turned out. I made it specifically for the That's Crafty Challenge which this week is Back to Black.


I first painted the canvas with black gesso and then added die cut corners from black card before coating again with gesso. I used a stencil from a recent edition of Cards and Papercraft, with Pebeo Dyna Paints. The butterfly stamp was from the same set which I stamped and embossed with WOW! Embossing Powder Metallic Gold Sparkle.

I just wish you could see it in real life to see the shimmering effect!

Other challenges I am entering

Artistic Stampers - Floral Fantasy
CountryView Crafts - Flower Power



1 comment:

Sue said...

This is lovely Emma, the Dyna paints are fabulous aren't they. Thank you so much for joining with our challenge at Country View Crafts. Enjoy the sunshine! Sue xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!