Wednesday 26 April 2017

Mixed Media Tag

Back now from the Easter break and ready to craft! I really enjoyed making this tag using different kinds of medium.


I used Distress Crayons and Gelatos to colour the background of the tag before stamping onto it with a text stamp. I dry brushed some of the area with white acrylic paint. The trellis is a die cut.

For the butterflies and flowers I stamped onto watercoloured card coloured again with Distress Crayons and Gelatos. I used WOW!Embossing Powder in Brass to emboss the outlines.

Finally I assembled them all onto the tag and added some glitter (well I am The Sparkly Fairy!)

I hope you like it!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Make My Monday - Embossing
A Inky Mess - Anything Mixed Media
Crafts and Me - Things With Wings
WOW! Embossing Powder - Anything with Embossing





3 comments:

Kate Yetter said...

Wow! This tag is so pretty! I just love those butterflies and the purple!! And the background has such great texture.
Kate

Sian said...

This is amazing. I love it! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Sian.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!