Thursday 9 February 2017

A Sparkly Fairy


What better - a Sparkly Fairy from a Sparkly Fairy! I am still struggling with this awful flu virus at the moment so bear with me!

I created this card for the February Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With A Die Challenge.



I used some beautiful Tonic Label dies that recently came with an issue of Die Cutting Essentials. I cut these from plain white card. The fairy I die cut from black card using a Spellbinders fairy die. I layered all the elements using foam pads to achieve some dimension.

I hope your day provides some sparkle too!

Don't forget there is a prize at the challenge for the winner!







6 comments:

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Beautiful card...Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

Julie B said...

What a fab silhoutte, love the white on white frames too. :)

cm said...

Emma, you've elevated this pretty fairy to stunning with the background you've designed for her! WOW! My niece would be smiling all over her face to receive a fairy card like this...and at the moment, her aunty is doing the same thing in seeing it!
~carol

Mac Mable said...

Loving the layering of the frames in the crisp white. What a delicate and pretty silhouette black die fairy. Gorgeous layout and clean and fabulous card x

Amy Seigler said...

Gorgeous card! Love the layering of the frames. So Elegant!

Greta said...

So sorry you're sick! The card is beautiful with those wonderful die cuts!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!