Wednesday 25 January 2017

Anything Goes!

At Addicted to Stamps and More the theme this week is


This is the card I created as part of the Design Team


I was watching Hochanda the other day and saw them using Spectrum Noir Colour Blend pencils on black card. I have the original Spectrum Noir pencils but still decided to have a go.

I used a new stamp in my stash from Imagination Crafts which is great to decoupage. I stamped and embossed with white WOW! Embossing Powder before laying down the colour with the pencils. The butterfly I stamped and coloured before cutting out and adding it with foam pads. The sentiment is also from the same set.

Hopefully wherever you are the nights are getting slightly lighter and you will have time to join in with our challenge.

Challenges I am entering:

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Artistic Stamper - Anything Goes
WOW! Embossing Powder - Anything Goes woth Embossing






1 comment:

Greta said...

What a neat look you achieved with the pencils on black--beautiful card!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!