Tuesday 24 January 2017

So many Birthdays!


January is always an expensive timewith lots of birthdays just after Christmas. This week was my Dad's and my baby brother's 40th!! And as we crafters know its always tricky to be inspired when it comes to cards for the men!

I thought I would share the card that I made for my Dad.


I used my Cricut machine to create the banners from patterned paper although you can add patterns to shapes in the Print and Cut facility. I cut the DAD from a recent freebie set of dies from Papercrafter magazine. The sentiments were stamped and I added some twine to finish.

I'm glad to say my Dad loved it!!

I am entering the following challenges:

IncyWincy Designs - For the men in your life
Ooh La La Creations - For man or boy





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Emma, thank you for sharing your Dads birthday card with us at Ooh La La. Great design and really nice how you have kept it CAS. Good luck in the draw and we hoe you will come and join us again soon. Jennifer DT member x

Janice said...

Great male card Emma - love those tags! thanks for joining us at OLL, Jx

Greta said...

Love the banner with tags--perfect masculine card!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!