Tuesday 4 October 2016

Christmas SnowGlobe

Say hello to October! The leaves are turning and the craft room is beginning to look like Santa's grotto with glitter and sparkle everywhere!

Its also time for another challenge at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge. This month we want to see EMBOSSING in your creation - heat embossing, embossing folders. The choice is yours!


For my card I used a new stamp set from HunkyDory. I stamped and embossed the snowglobe using WOW!Embossing Silver Powder.  I then used Distress Ink in Chipped Sapphire to give it some colour.

The background was created by stamping the snowflakes and embossing with white powder then going over them with Distress ink to make them stand out.  

It makes me feel festive already!!

I am entering my card into the following challenges :
WOW! Embossing Powder - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes (Christmas)







6 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Emma, a gorgeous snow scene card for a wintry Christmas, love the snow globe and the snow floating down in the background... have a great week...Megan

Inkyfingers said...

What a fun card Emma, and I love how you created the beautiful background.

Susan said...

Love those embossed snowflakes around the snowglobe. Beautiful colouring and shading too.

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley.x

Linda said...

Beautiful card xx

BożenA said...

It's very beautiful card. So sweet. Monochrome adds of romanticism
BozenA xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!