Monday 24 October 2016

Christmas Card Maker Of 2016!!

I can't contain my excitement any longer...............I won! The competition was organised by Papercrafter Magazine. I got the news a couple of weeks ago but had to keep it a secret!



I was so excited when the £500 of Tattered Lace prizes AND a Sizzix Express machine was delivered to my door!

This is the card I entered 


I used a beautiful digital stamp from Lili of The Valley. For the instructions and full article see this month's edition of PaperCrafter Magazine.






3 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Emma, Congratulations and happy dance time! Enjoy your prizes and hope to see plenty of cards you make with them all! Your card is gorgeous I love the white poinsettias and the cute little bunnies... Have a Fabulous week... Megan

Greta said...

Congratulations--what a great win! Your card is just darling!

Sum of their Stories said...

That is such exciting news, congratulations. Your cards are beautiful and varied too which I love, so I'm not at all surprised!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!