Tuesday 18 October 2016

Autumn Leaves

Its the turn of Team A at Addicted to Stamps and More this week to set the challenge. Its an easy one - ANYTHING GOES!


As we are well into Autumn now I decided to make a card titled "Autumn Blessings"


I used a stamp set from Crafters Companion to stamp the leaves using Distress Ink colours. I used a water brush to draw out the colour. Using a foam applicator I applied Distress Ink colours to the edge of the card.  I wrapped ribbon around the card before applying the stamped and die cut sentiment. Finally I mounted the finished piece onto a kraft card blank.

I hope you can come over and join in!

I am entering the following challenges:
The Crafty Addicts - Autumn Colours
Lets Craft and Create - Fall / Halloween







5 comments:

Creative world said...

Stunning Autumn card and beautiful color combination...hugs Ċ½eljka

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Pretty card! I love the colors you used. Thanks for inspiring me today!
:) Marie ATSM--DT

cazazzled said...

Wow great card, this perfectly suits the challenge thank you for taking part DT https://thecraftyaddicts.blogspot.co.uk

Helen Gullett said...

Such a beautiful fall leaves card. Love it!

Ammaris Art said...

Beautiful, simple and elegant. Lovely creation :) Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft and Create! Good luck!
Catherine DT

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!