Wednesday 19 March 2014

Spring is here!

What beautiful weather we had at the weekend here in the South. The sunshine inspired me to create this card for the Handmade Harbour Challenge (on which I am a Design Team member). The theme for the fortnight is Spring -  flowers, birds or rabbits.

I used the paper piecing technique with the digital stamp Flowers on the Hill.


I have to say I am quite pleased with the result!

I do hope you will come along and join us at the challenge!

Other challenges I am entering:
The Crafters Cafe - A Square Card







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful, quirky and fun. Fab! Chris xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love it!

Brenda Brown said...

Definitely inspired by the sun Emma, a great card for the beginning of Spring xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!