Tuesday 11 March 2014

A Craft Artist!

Well what a week last week was, Lady Luck was obviously looking down on me!  Firstly I won first prize at Crafty Sentiments Design blogs for my wedding card. And then the news I have been waiting for....I am in the Serif CraftArtist Design Team!!


I had sent my second stage samples off and never dreamt I would  be selected!  The kit we had to work with was Woodland Walk. Its a beautiful kit and here are my samples to hopefully inspire you!!



There are more exciting things to come shortly from Serif so watch this space!



6 comments:

Heathers Inspiration said...

Congratulations Emma...
Great cards they look Fab x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Well Done Emma, thats brilliant news, Love your samples they are stunning, Love Hazelxo

Netty said...

Beautiful cards and loads of congratulations, Annette x

Brenda Brown said...

Congrats on all counts Emma. Such good news. Have fun with your prize and your new Design team xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Good luck on your new venture! Chris xxx

bubblemunch said...

Hi - I'm a fellow pinterest group member. Huge Congratulations. I have CAP but don't really make the most of it.

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!