Wednesday 5 March 2014

Celebrate at The Handmade Harbour

Welcome back to another challenge at The Handmade Harbour. This week the theme is "Celebrate"

I very rarely use such bright colours but I think it fits this digital stamp really well.


I chose Birds and Gift Digital Stamp to create my DT piece. I coloured the images with Promarkers. I then cut the images and mounted them separately onto the card, using foam pads to give dimension to some of the squares.

I do hope you will come and join us for this challenge!

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Paper Make Up Stamps - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Josie said...

Ohh Emma, I love this card. The use of colour is fantastic and the way you've done it makes it suitable for any age. Love, love, love it!

Unknown said...

Bright, fun, delightful. Chris xxx

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Emma I love your idea with that little Images it is really cuutee and I love the colors too...what a sweet card you made...I think I want to CASING your card...love this..

I see your creation on Make It Monday (MIM), my card is #177, if you would like to see it on my blog and if you would like to leave me some love I would be glad...hugs, Monika

Billie A said...

I saw your card on MIM. I love the images. How fun is that. Great colors wonderful card.

lalkygirl said...

what a fab fun card .love the layout
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
tracey x

Donna said...

Beautiful cheery card Emma, thanks for you lovely comments on my blog! I like discovery other peoples blogs on MIM. Donna

maureenjscott said...

What a cute card! Love the layout and the colours! Thanks for sharing in our Anything Goes challenge at Crafting by Designs this month!
Mo dt xxx
Be sure to link up to the LOC Anything Goes Challenge this month for some fabulous prizes too - http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!