Thursday 11 April 2013

Back in action

Its been a couple of weeks since I've been able to blog. I went down with a really nasty virus Easter Weekend and have only just managed to get out of bed! The Easter holidays have been a wash out for me! and have left me extremely weak and wobbly!

I did manage to catch Hels on Create and Craft with the Melt Pot and have ordered some Beeswax which I hope to be able to play with soon! I have had my melt pot for some time but its not been used to its potential.


I made this card a couple of weeks ago after trying a different technique - stamping with Aquamarkers. I used a set of stamps from Docrafts and coloured them directly with the Aquamarkers. I drew out the colour using a water brush at the end.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Happy Campers - Flower Power
Simon Says Stamp  - Spring Flowers
Country View Craft Challenge - Butterflies







4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

This is so pretty Emma, lovely colours and fabulous design. You could enter it into Country View Challenges butterfly theme this month.
Glad you are up and around and feeling a bit better. Take care of yourself.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Unknown said...

Hi Emma,
I love this card, so elegant, I love the flowers .... Thanks for joining in at Happy Campers xx

Unknown said...

Clean, simple, elegant, beautiful, I like this a lot. Thanks for sharing it with us at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Emma, such pretty colours and stamps.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!