Tuesday 30 April 2013

Black and White

I hope you are all enjoying some sunshine. Here on the South Coast it is quite warm today. I have been enjoying sitting in the garden, sipping chamomile tea and reading the life story of Natalie Wood.

I have found time for some crafting too. I wanted to join in with the Docrafts challenge, which this week is "Black and White"


I embossed the bottom of the card with a dotty embossing folder. Then I cut a frame using my Cricut machine. The ornamental metalwork is amazing! The stamp is one of Michael Powell's stamps which I enhanced with a black artists pen. I made the flowers using a Marianne Die and the swirl was an offcut from a Cricut cut. Finally I added pearls to the flowers and a sentiment.

Other Challenges I am entering:
Craft Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

5 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful scene, I think this has to be my favourite of your cards. Hugs Annette x

Unknown said...

This is fabulous, I love black and white. The stamped image is lovely and the whole piece is very creative. Fab! I'd like to nominate you for a Liebster award, will you accept? Chris xxx

Sylvia said...

Fabulous card, beautiful in the black and white. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network challenge.

Sylv xx
CBN DT

Brenda Brown said...

Beautifully designed and made Emma, love it.
Hugs Brenda xox

Wendy said...

I love this card! Beautiful stamp and the frame is amazing. xx

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!