Monday 25 October 2010

Spooky ATCs


This set of 3 ATCs are for Sam's swap at the UK Stampers Forum.


I used a Crafty Individual Tree Stamp on the blue on, a card coloured with distress ink. The moon I punched from white card and then stamped the witch from a Creative Expressions set of stamps. The orange moon card was made by punching out a circle and colouring with distress ink and overstamping the witch again and the pumpkins from the same set. My favourite one is the witch on acetate. I coloured the background using alcohol inks, then stamped the tree stamp over the top and punched out a black moon. I then printed the witch image onto acetate and used it as a wrap.
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Love all three of these spooky ATC's. Each one is totally fabulous!

jackiescrafts said...

Fab ATCs

Hugs Jackie x

Netty said...

Three terrific ATCs. Brilliant. Annette x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!