Tuesday 19 October 2010

Autumn ATCs and a Top 5 Award!

Here are two Autumn Leaves ATCs I have made for a challenge over at the Docrafts Forum. The first one I made using alcohol ink on glossy card, then stamping the leaves with versamark and embossing with gold powder.




This one was a new technique I tried by dropping alcohol ink onto Mirri Card. The effects were amazing. Again I stamped the leaves in versamark and embossed with gold and copper sparkle powder.My surprise of the day is that I was chosen among the top 5 in the Stampman Challenge blog for my altered box! (Click on the link to view the post).



4 comments:

Terry said...

Beautiful Autumn ATC's! Love them both. Congratulations on being Top 5 for your altered box. It is wonderful!!

Joy said...

Wow! these really are amazing I like the second one best. Your box is stunning. Congratulations xx

Anonymous said...

Your Autumn ATCs are gorgeous, I love the colours! Congrats on being in the top 5 too! x

Shairon said...

Love that fab technique dropping alcohol ink onto Mirri card. Off to give it a go...... thanks!

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!