Wednesday 3 November 2010

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Mouse


At last I've found time to post! Its my Grandmother's 90th! Birthday on Sunday so I have been so busy making cards and keepsakes for her.


Winter Wonderland's Challenge this week is to make a card featuring a mouse or mice. So House Mouse was a perfect choice!


I stamped the image using one of the House Mouse Christmas stamp sets and my new rock - a- blocks (which Im warming to) onto a diecut circle. I then coloured the image with Promarkers. I used some beautiful paper which I've never used as its too nice to give away! I added ribbon, greetings and sentiments to finish.


5 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh what a gorgeous image and I love little house mouse stamps, the backing paper is delish too, thank you so much for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland this week, hope you will join us again on Friday for some more challenge fun
Hugs Kate x

Netty said...

This is lovely, such great house mice. Have a great time at the big birthday and am sure your grandmother will love all your makes.

Danielle said...

Too cute! Love the darling little image which goes perfectly with your dp choice! Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week!
Hugs, Danielle

Terry said...

Beautiful House Mouse card! Love that cute image! Have a wonderful time celebrating your G-ma's 90th!

Sandy Ang said...

Lovely simplicity !

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!