Sunday 5 July 2020

Hare today

It's been over three months since I posted. Whilst I have had a little more time to craft I have had my son at home having home schooling as all our schools are still closed in the UK for Year 8.

Being at home and indoors has given me the chance to hunt through my stash for products I had forgotten about or never used.

With everyone rushing to the hairdressers I though it a good time to show you my own hare!

The stamps I used to make this card are by Crafty Individuals and came with a recent copy of Creative Stamping Magazine.


I created the background with spray inks and distress inks on watercolour card before stamping the image on top. I made a mask of the stamp to cover it whilst overstamping the grasses. To finish I used a white gel pen to highlight areas and a sprinkle of glitter.

I think it looks so ethereal and have plans to frame it and hang it on my wall.

Challenges I am entering:

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Crafty Animals - Anything With an Animal


No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!