Friday 6 March 2020

Mixed Media ATC



One of the best places to learn and share mixed media projects is the Mixed Up Creatives.  They also run a monthly ATC swap.  You can find the Facebook Group at  https://www.facebook.com/groups/mixedupcreatives

This was the inspiration board for the February Swap


And this is what I created


I embossed the brick pattern in my Sizzix machine then painted over the top with Dynapaints. I used gold wax to highlight some of the areas. The heart is made from grunge paper which I painted then added Magic metal embossing powder to. Whilst hot I added the silver thread and the sequins. To make the ATC stand out I dry brushed red paint on the edges.

Challenges I am entering:
Mix It Up Challenge - Anything Goes + Smooshing
More Mixed Media - Anything Goes +optional green



No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!