Saturday 9 February 2019

In My Heart

February is the month of love - apparently! I love taking part in swaps and made this ATC for a recent Valentine's swap on Facebook.


I am trying to use up old cardboard so recycled some for the base. I used Dyna Paints first and then embossed with a wood effect folder. I dry brushed white paint over the embossing and then sanded some of the paint back. I used Tim Holtz Washi Tape on the background and a text stamp. The heart is wooden, painted red and edged with Black Soot Distress Ink. I wrapped the heart in wire and added a Tim Holtz sticker as a sentiment.

It was quite hard to part with this one!

Challenges I am entering :
A Vintage Journey - Your Hearts Desire Challenge
Creative Artiste - Anything Goes
An Inky Mess - Anything Goes Mixed Media



No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!