Monday, 21 September 2015

On Your Bike!

Sorry - that sounded a bit rude! But I couldn't think of a better title for this project.




I finally got round to using a stamp by Anna Marie Designs which I bought ages ago. First I stamped the postcard from DoCrafts using Distress Ink. Then I stamped the bicycle using the same ink. To add colour to the flowers I used my Spectrum Noir Pencils - I love these!  The flowers in the basket are created using Flower Soft.  To finish off the vintage look I went around the edges of the card with Distress Ink.

I do hope you like this little project!

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Something beginning with B




3 comments:

Mary Smith said...

Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Best Regards, Mary

TTCRD DT
Thyme To Create {My Blog}

Juliz Design Post said...

Such a pretty styled vintage card. Thanks for your comments on my blog. Off to link up to follow you.
Julie x

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!