Saturday 30 November 2013

A little Deer

So we bought our Christmas trees home today and our outside lights will be switched on tomorrow! Christmas is definetly on its way!

So I thought I'd share a really sweet Christmas card with you. One of my favourite stamp companies is Little Claire. This little deer was new this year so I had to buy it!


I stamped the image and coloured it with Promarkers. The wreath I made using a Marianne Designs die and red gems for the berries. I added a ribbon and a greeting to finish. I don't think I can bear to part with this one!!

Challenges I am entering:

4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas
Crafting By Design - Christmas / Winter





8 comments:

sandie said...

great design and love how you have outlined the deer in blue. Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Brenda Brown said...

A gorgeous card Diane the cute little deer sits beautifully inside the festive holly wreath.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Brenda Brown said...

Sorry Emma, I don't know where Diane came into it lol.
B xx

Unknown said...

So cute...love that little reindeer. Thanks for playing along with Crafting By Designs. :o)

Lozzy said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, so sweet..Thank you for joining us at Little Claire's and hoping to see you again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x

Deborah Frings said...

What a jolly card - love the image of Rudolf! And that wreath is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Lori Turner said...

I love this little "Rudolph" inside the wreath! Perfect Christmas card - thanks for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week

Tamie said...

I love your layout, image and colors you used. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing creation with us for our Christmas Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!