Friday 22 March 2013

The Easter Tree

Well the Easter holidays are nearly upon us, but nearly as warm as last year. It is freezing here in the South today - although no snow!


I love Little Claire Stamps and made this Easter card using their tree stamp and Easter set.  I stamped and coloured the images with Promarkers and mounted the picture onto yellow card. I added the bunting and twine to spell out Happy Easter. I think it is such a pretty card.

I am also taking part in the 30 Days of Lists Challenge and hope to share some of my journal pages with you soon!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Polka Doodles - Easter
Simon Says Stamp - Easter


4 comments:

Karon said...

Such a cute image to have used and wonderful colours. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles Easter challenge. Karon, DT Polka Doodles.

pinky said...

That is so so cute. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles Easter challenge.
Pinky

dutchess said...

great to see you at Polka doodles and good luck with the challenge

Joy said...

How adorable, love the fresh colours.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!