Tuesday 13 September 2011

Try It On Tuesday - Guest Designer



Very excited this week as I am a Guest Designer over at Try It On Tuesday. The theme this week is Dig Out The Old - make a tag using a stamp you have had for awhile but never used. For mine I used a bird stamp I've never used, stamped and embossed onto coloured card and highlighted areas with Promarkers. I added a flower and chain to finish. So why not pop over and join in the challenge - and you might even see who the The Sparkly Fairy is!

Its been a hectic (and emotional!) week with my little one starting big school, but it means that I should get back on track with posting on my blog!




3 comments:

PatR said...

Great to have you on the team this week. Love your tag and the lovely delicate design. xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being the GA
Your tag is so beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Its so beautiful and as always so artful
hugs June x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!