Wednesday 28 September 2011

Old Fashioned Christmas



I made this card for a magazine cardmaking competition (fingers crossed!), but I thought you would like to see it. I used Sheena Douglass' Little Bit Sketchy Christmas stamps that were released last year and her new Paint Fusion Holly and Ivy stamps. I used Distress Ink and Promarkers as the colour mediums. The leaves I then decoupaged onto the front and added bakers twine and glitter to decorate. I stamped the snowflake around the card with Versamark and WOW embossing Clear Sparkle Powders. The inside I decorated similarly.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :
Samuel Taylors Crafts - Christmas Stamp. Sam has an amazing giveaway on the blog of 4 Prima 6 x 6 Paper Pads! Ends this week.

5 comments:

karen said...

What a gorgeous card you have created! I love the muted colours and all the embellishments you have used!
I am having a giveaway on my blog and would love for you to enter if you would like!
xoxo Karen

Anonymous said...

This really is pretty as a picture.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Good luck with the competition as its a beautiful card. x

Unknown said...

What a pretty card! I love the wintry scene and the holly tied with the red/white. :) Thanks for popping by my blog, glad you liked the card :)

tea_bag said...

fab card good luck with the competition

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!