Thursday 14 July 2011

Vintage Wall Hanging


This is a piece I made for the Vintage Stamping competition on the UK Stampers Forum. The winner will be picked at random tomorrow - so fingers crossed!
I made this piece using an old frame from some chipboard shapes. I painted the frame and stamped and embossed silver text. Behind are various stamped papers, background papers and a vintage image. I made the flourish from grungepaper which has been silver embossed and added lace, a glittered flower and a hat pin.

Other challenges I am entering with this
Allsorts - Anything goes!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Emma this is gorgeous. Good luck with the competition.
Regards Florence.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card!

Anonymous said...

A thing of beauty.
Gorgeous.
Good Luck :)
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Beautiful project, so loving the soft colours. Good luck with the challenge. Annette x

Heidi Blankenship said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your style--such beautiful work!! Thanks for visiting my blog and your wonderful comments! Good Luck and Best Wishes to you!!

Lori said...

This is so pretty - hard to believe it's an old chipboard frame! So glad you visited me!

Von said...

A lovely wall hanging Emma :) hope you were lucky
Von x

Gerri Herbst said...

Very pretty. Brillant idea to use the frames from chipboard! Thanks for following me, I do appreciate it. take care, gerri

Ali said...

So delicate and very vintage looking...absolutely gorgeous.

Ali x

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!