One of my favourite companies, Creative Expressions are looking for Design Team Members! Oh how I would love to work for them. They make the most amazing stamp sets - of which I have quite a few!
Anyway, as part of the application process, we are asked to make a calling card (ATC ). I decided to make this one, in the form of a postcard something which came about in the Victorian Era.
To make this you need :
Three Separate stamps, Flourish stamp, Distress Ink, Adirondack Ink, Versamark inkpad, Perfect Pearls or Cosmic Shimmers and Gilding Flakes, waterbrush, glue pen.
1. First stamp the butterfly with Adirondack ink onto the ATC and create a mask to cover it.
2. Stamp the text background over the top and the postmark. Blend Distress Inks over the card.
3. Colour the butterfly using a waterbrush and Distress Inks
4. Stamp a flourish with Versamark clear ink on the corners at dust with Perfect Pearls /
5. Highlight the butterfly with a glue pen and rub on gilding flakes
6. Finish by going around the edges of the card with a darker Distress Ink Pad