Monday 2 May 2011

Back Home and catching up!

Well I've had a lovely few days in Dorset with my parents and my son. The weather was amazing! and of course I managed to find a craft shop in Swanage!!

This is just a very quick catch up as I have so many projects on the go and there are some brilliant challenges for May. I was also very lucky to win with my Easter Bonnet tag (see previous post) at Bella Creations. I have also been accepted into the Yahoo VPI group which is also very exciting as the ladies there create some amazing work.

A website that is worth looking at for inspiration is Pinterest. It is a bit like a digital pinboard allowing you to collect and share images that inspire you.

I hope to have some fabric postcards to show you soon which I am making for Lisa Vollrath's swap.

Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday!!

No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!