Monday 16 May 2011

Another Vintage ATC

Well now we have got over the blogger disaster it is great to be back! Im still busy with many different projects - coming soon! Here is another ATC I have made for the UK Stampers Swap. I used part of a large stamp, coloured with Distress Inks. I then triple embossed it with clear powder, cracked the melted powder and added more distress inks to the cracks.


I have also signed up for Nancy's Parisian Dreams course at the Sugar Lump Studios. I can't wait to get started on the fabric book. So watch this space for pictures!!


7 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Emma this is so beautiful, might have to whisper in Sam's ear about this one XOXO Zoe

Anonymous said...

So very beautiful.
I joined up with the Smitten class which was amazing. Nancy is such a lovely woman.
Wishes
Lynne

salamanda said...

Love this, I'm with Zoe on getting it in the swap

fatmonica said...

It's gorgeous!

Joan said...

Very pretty atc

Anonymous said...

Stunning ATC!

Gerri Herbst said...

Amazing ATC. Just love the watercolor look with the vintage post mark. Very pretty. gerri:)

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!