Wednesday 22 May 2019

Make A Wish




OVER hill, over dale, 

   Thorough bush, thorough brier, 
   Over park, over pale, 
   Thorough flood, thorough fire, 
   I do wander everywhere, 
   Swifter than the moone's sphere; 
   And I serve the fairy queen, 
   To dew her orbs upon the green: 
   The cowslips tall her pensioners be; 
   In their gold coats spots you see; 
   Those be rubies, fairy favours, 
   In those freckles live their savours: 
   I must go seek some dew-drops here, 
And hang a pearl in every cowslip's ear. 

                                                                              William Shakespeare

This poem inspired me to dust off my Lavinia Stamps and make a fairy tag. 


I used distress inks to create the background for the silhouette stamp and added glitter to the wings for sparkle.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Dragonfly Dreams - Anything Goes







No comments:

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!