Saturday 14 April 2018

Believe in the Magic

What a beautiful day it is here in the South of England. I do believe Spring is here. Its been a while since my last post due to the school holidays. We had a fantastic family trip to Disneyland Paris where you certainly do believe that magic can be found everywhere! If you would like to see more of my photos you can follow me on www.instagram.com/thesparklyfairyisme



So it was apt that this week's challenge on CASology is BELIEVE.


For my card I diluted Distress Ink before applying with a wet brush.  I overstamped the fairy and sentiment using an archival inkpad. For added sparkle I added small dots of glitter.

Just remember always BELIEVE!

I am entering my card into the following challenges
Make My Monday  - Things With Wings





3 comments:

Cazro said...

So delicately beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at Make My Monday. Good luck. We would love for you to visit us again. Caz. DT.

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Wonderful sparkle and sentiment for our cue word. Hope you had a magical time at Disneyworld. Thanks for joining in the fun as CASology this week.

Joyce said...

So very sweet. Love your wonderful ink blended background. Great card when Disney is on your mind. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!