Friday 15 September 2017

UK STAMPERS TAG SWAP

It's been a long time but I am so glad that I have refound UK Stampers Group on Facebook.  It has some great monthly swaps and I decided to take part in some. This week I am sharing my tag I made for the September Tag Swap.


First I stamped a music note background from a stamp by WOW! Embossing Powders. I then stamped and coloured the flowers with Spectrum Noir Pencils before affixing to the tag. I did the same with the birds. To made it look a bit distressed I edged the tag with white acrylic paint.

I hope the receiver will like it...!!

I am entering the following challenges too

Love to Craft - Anything Goes




1 comment:

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So beautiful tag!! Thanks for joining us at Love To Craft! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!!
HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw

What can you find here?

The makings and musings of a Sparkly Fairy!